Clenbuterol, Clen, Clenbutaxyl, Clenodex, Clenbut, Clenbuterol, Clenotabs, Clenbuterolic, Clenbroxol, Clenbunal, Clenovet, Dilaterol, Spiropent, Ventipulmin , Buclen, Clenbudilat, Mucifar, Muconemox, Sivas, Ventoflux, Ventolase Brodilan, Brodilin, Monores, Novegam, Oxibron, Risopent, Spiropent, Arium, Asmeren, Alvaprol.
In fact, you will more than likely find more Clenbuterol use in fat loss plans than anywhere else. It is usually known as the “cousin” of ephedrine. Clenbuterol is a very common fat burning tool used by many anabolic steroid users. It is a long standing favorite among competitive bodybuilders and other physique athletes during contest preparation. However, it is also used by non-steroid users for its fat loss properties. You do not have to use anabolic steroids to use this compound for fat loss.
Beyond fat burning, Clenbuterol is used to treat breathing disorders like asthma. Clenbuterol is approved in certain EU countries as an asthma drug, but it’s banned by the US FDA. It gets FDA approval in the US, only when prescribed by veterinary doctors for use in horses.
– Anabolic activity: Low
– Androgenic activity: Not exist
– Water Retention: No
– High Blood Pressure: Sometimes
– Aromatization: None
– Acne: No (in some cases it may even provide a degree of protection)
– Fat burning
– Increases hardness of lean muscles
– Increases strength
– Increases endurance
– Decreases apetite
– Anti-catabolic effect
– Anabolic effect
The most common side effects is:
– jittery or wired feeling
– shaky hands
– increased sweating
– Most all who use it will experience such effects to a degree, but they will commonly be very pronounced during the early stages of use. As the individual becomes accustomed to the stimulant, such related effects should begin to subside.
The other rare side effects of Clenbuterol is:
– muscle cramps